I Found Heaven !

I Found Heaven !

A Breathtaking Adventure


It was one of the best adventures I have ever experienced in my life. When I was on my trip to Zakopane in Poland, I wanted to see one of the lakes. Zakopane is rich of lakes, mountains and natural parks. I spent hours walking 9 kilometers up to the top of the mountain just to see the beautiful Morskie Oko lake. The lake is located on top of the mountain and it is surrounded by mountains and trees. The place is so incredible, I couldn't stop taking pictures. The way up the mountain is surrounded by so many lovely trees. It looks like walking to heaven, I just can't even describe its beauty in words. The amazing view of the lake and the mountains is worth the long exhausting walk. I was amazed the whole time while walking, I couldn't believe my eyes.  If you ever visit Zakopane, you must see Morskie Oko lake ! I really recommend it.

Here are some of my pictures for you to see. 

Thanks for reading. 
Love,
H. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin'

Follow